Monday, December 6, 2010

day 5

Day 5: Favorite recipes

Hmm, this one seems too domesticated for me. I don't really have many favorite recipes, but I do have some food that I reeeeeeeally love! (and does anyone ever even use the recipes that people post?) So, I guess I'm kind of cheating on this blog post, but instead of recipes are pictures of the foods I could eat forever.

I made these hershey kiss peanut butter cookies and they (surprisingly) turned out amazing! When I was little, Vons had a bakery where they would put free cookies out on the counter. I always chose these ones.



My step-mom used to make chicken curry and even though it sounded weird at first (I have a really hard time trying new foods), I discovered that it was so good. You cook rice and in another pan, mix cream of mushroom with shredded chicken, milk and curry powder. Put the curry on the rice and then add toppings. I like tons of cheese, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and raisins. I didn't try the raisins for a while because it sounded nasty, but it adds a lot of flavor.



My friend Stephanie, makes amazing banana pancakes. She adds cinammon and syrup to the mix with mashed up bananas and it's soooo good. I've tried to replicate these pancakes that I've been craving, but Steph makes them better. Breakfast food is definitely my favorite.



(Steph, you should probably come back to me so you can make me some good food. Also, I miss your face)

No comments:

Post a Comment