Friday, December 31, 2010

day 30

Day 30: A picture

I made it to day 30!! It's fitting that I end this blogging challenge while also ending the year 2010. I cannot believe that tomorrow will be the start of a new year. Time has just FLOWN by. So here (in pictures) is a wrap-up of my year in 2010:

JANUARY

[Celebrated Stephanie's birthday by going up a ski lift to Mount Baldy]


[Attended my best guy friend's wedding]


FEBRUARY

[Hung out at the Oldenburgs with baby Tess]


[Tried snowboarding for the first time]


MARCH

[Found out my Grandma was getting really sick and spent some time with her]


[Worlds collided as I went snowboarding with my sister, 12 year long best friend, and best friend from Hillview]


APRIL

[Celebrated my 23rd birthday...eek!]


[Spent time with my sister in Escondido, visiting a park from our childhood]


[Decorated cottage as "Alice in Wonderland" for Spring Break Day at Hillview]


MAY

[Became tourists in California when JB came to visit!]


[Got a second hole in our ears]


JUNE

[Got away for a couple days in Idyllwild with Stephanie]


[Spent time with my sister after celebrating our Grandma's journey to be with her Savior]


[Went to Joshua Tree for the first time]


JULY

[Vacationed in the beautiful Bahamas with JB for two weeks]


[Had a BBQ on the beach with some good friends]


AUGUST

[My little sister turned 21]


[Said goodbye to Stephanie before she moved to Washington]


SEPTEMBER

[Happily soaked up some sun on the beach while my sister surfed her little heart out]


[Went sliding off my first waterfall...and lived to tell about it]


[Celebrated Erin's 23rd birthday]


OCTOBER

[Visited good friends on a vacation to Indiana]




NOVEMBER

[Celebrated Thanksgiving in Escondido with my family]


[Spent time with Erin, going to church, eating at Applebee's and seeing a movie...yes, this is a big deal because we hardly have time to see each other!]


DECEMBER (after finding pictures for this month, I realized that I spent time with all the people I love in December...a good relationship month)

[Had game nights and a photo session with my co-workers]


[Stephanie came to visit after being away for 4 long months!]


[Stayed the night in Julian with Erin]


[Spent time celebrating Christmas with my family and had good conversations with my Grandma]

No comments:

Post a Comment