Thursday, December 2, 2010

day 1

I'm going to start the 30 day blogging challenge. I've seen a handful of people do it and I like the idea!

Day 1: Introduce / Recent picture / 15 interesting facts

[introduction]
This seems kind of silly, buuuuuuut here I go. I'm Kara. I'm 23 and graduated from Taylor University in 2009 with a degree in psychology. I wish I had at least minored in photography because I LOVE taking pictures. Currently, I am working in a group home for severely neglected and/or abused children. We used to have girls living here, but because of financial reasons, we found placements for the girls and now only have boys. My job is crazy. I've been working here almost two years. It's both physically and emotionally exhausting, but I am thankful to have a job. I really would love to move to Washington and have applied to several places there, but things haven't really progressed much more than that. The things I love most right now are Starbucks and scrapbooking.

[recent picture]
hanging out with Erin at Applebee's


[15 interesting facts]
one: I love chocolate-covered gummi bears
two: I'm obsessed with Jodi Picoult books
three: I watch way too many disturbing shows on television
four: I am a VERY paranoid driving passenger
five: I love playing sand volleyball
six: I am a loyal Chargers fan
seven: I miss playing "mermaids" in the pool with my sister
eight: I prefer to walk on the left side of people
nine: I can't stand having long nails
ten: My favorite color is pink
eleven: I've been punched in the face by a 13-year old girl (thanks, job)
twelve: One of my biggest flaws is my impatience
thirteen: I think The Office is hilarious and love Steve Carell
fourteen: I prefer the cold over heat and think fall is amazing
fifteen: I can't stand crowds

No comments:

Post a Comment