Saturday, December 18, 2010

day 17

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

If I had written this post earlier this morning, I would have said, "Going on a mini-vacation with Erin to Julian!" Currently, the bff and I are in Julian, staying at a bed and breakfast. I've never stayed in a bed and breakfast, but have always thought of it as a "newlyweds" or "celebrating our wedding anniversary" type of place. Turns out, it's for everybody! And really, Julian doesn't have many other options besides bed and breakfast places because it is such a small town. But I love it. Everyone is so nice.

Okay, so something I'm actually looking forward to...hmm. This isn't something set in stone, but I am looking forward to moving to Seattle, WA and living with my friend Stephanie. First, I must find a job! But moving out of Chino will be wooooonderful.

Erin and I are old and we are going to sleep soon. Goodnight blog people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment