Wednesday, December 15, 2010

day 14

Day 14: A picture you love

I'm cheating again and posting three pictures. I take way too many to only choose ONE.

[visiting Erin at Biola on spring break in 2006. dang, four years ago...]


[uncontained joy with my sweet friend, Stephanie]


[ooooh, the roommates who made my senior year so memorable]


So. Life has been rough lately...it has been harder and harder to have a good attitude at work. The kids have been chaotic recently, probably due to the holiday season, and I've been feeling a lot more sensitive. I'm stuck in a place of wanting to find a job, but not having much success in the job search and therefore feeling too discouraged to keep looking and applying. It's a vicious cycle. If only I didn't have so many FREAKING loans to be paying off...then I might consider moving to Seattle without a job (not wise, I know, I know...but right now it feels like a better option than being here).

So with all the negativity running through my brain and before I drown in a pool of self-pity, here are some good things happening in my life:

Stephanie is coming to visit in FIVE days!!
I'm going on a mini-vacation with Erin to Julian on Saturday.
I'm off tomorrow (!!!) after working five days in a row.
My co-worker switched days with me so I wouldn't have be working six days in a row.
The weather has cooled off, which SO makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment