Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day 27

Day 27: Pets

Well technically, I don't have any pets (unless you count the 3,000 stray kittens that roam around our campus), but I DID have pets in high school.

My favorite cat was David. We had him for years and even though he was a grumpy, old, fat kitty, I loved him. He rarely played and mostly liked to hang out in closets. Sadly, he went to kitty heaven.




My step-mom adopted Gracey years ago. She found him in a huge construction site that was five minutes away from our house. She would go there almost every day until Gracey was able to trust her and would follow us home. She's still the most paranoid dog I know, but it's probably because she was treated badly in her past. We've grown to be friends.


Meet Abby, the brattiest cat I have ever known. She looks all cute laying here on my suitcase, but looks can be deceiving. I love her, but she never lets me pet her. She likes to run away instead.


On another note, I was off yesterday and spent the day with Stephanie! We met at the Lake Elsinore outlets and did some damage to our wallets (but got great deals, so that justifies it). After the outlets, we ate at IHOP and took some great, normal pictures. I followed her down to the Murrieta Hot Springs after dinner, where her church was having their annual conference. It was cool to get free access to all the hot springs there. But, it was sad saying goodbye to her. Our time together was too short.

[acting like she hates life, but really, she can't even stand how much she loves being with me]


[trying to take a normal picture]


[friendsssssssssss]


[look at the medal I won!]


[the food was so good...well, until Steph felt sick later]

No comments:

Post a Comment