Thursday, December 30, 2010

day 29

Day 29: Wishes

Hmm, what do I wish? I wish...

:for a brand new, nice camera

:to find a new job sooooon

:to have a more clear direction of where I want to go in life

:to be more patient

:I could be young again

:I had taken photography classes in college

:to take more risks

:to TRAVEL

:for more people to love other people


Today, I went down to Escondido to celebrate a late Christmas with my family and also to see my Grandma Roper, who is visiting from Colorado. I feel like I've been so busy on my off days recently, but it has been so satisfying to spend my free time being in relationship with other people. It is what I need.

[oooooh, she loves me....sort of]


[going on a walk with Michelle, Grandma and my sister...oh and the doggy]


[we found this super cool tree with a bunch of bright red berries]


[me and Grandma...it's been SO long since we've last seen each other]


[Gracey and her pretty jewels]

No comments:

Post a Comment