Thursday, July 1, 2010

love it

Today was encouraging.

I had a really positive visit to the doctor's office this morning. Everyone working there was so friendly and genuinely interested, even the receptionists who were even asking about my job! I got in quickly and the doctor was great. After listening and looking over me, the doctor believed my dizziness to be caused by congestion in my head. There didn't appear to be any neurological complications (yay!) and my heart seemed healthy (yay!), so I'm just waiting to hear back from my bloodwork results. The doctor prescribed a decongestant, along with the antibiotics I'm taking. I was very relieved to know that my dizziness was not being caused by something serious.

I spent the rest of the day with my girls, as it was my last time being a houseparent in Snyder. We went to a huge pool, complete with slides and tons of grassy space. The sun was out and we had the beautiful mountains in the background. The girls had a great time and I really enjoyed spending that time with them.

And now, I'm off. Getting off at 915pm is always a good thing.

Today = goodness








PS: Here is what happened close to midnight this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment