Friday, July 23, 2010

updates

1.
Often, I'd rather choose to be alone, but I always walk away feeling so blessed and encouraged after spending time with friends.

2.
The movie Inception was FANTASTIC. Go see it.

3.
My best friend from Hillview is leaving...I hope to be joining her soon in WA, but I know it will be very hard being here without her.

4.
I would stay in CA a little longer than necessary to watch the Chargers play another (at least the first part of the) seaon. Ridiculous? I say not.

5.
I am addicted to a word game on my phone, giving up sleep to play "just one more time!"

6.
I freaking haaaaaaaaaaaaate the heat.

7.
I leave for the Bahamas in one week. I am excited, but anxious to fly across the country and stay for two weeks in a place I've never visited before. Eeek.

8.
I've been watching way too many creepy shows on television...Fatal Attraction, True Crime, I Almost Got Away with It, Deadly Women. The stories are SO intriguing, but definitely don't help my paranoia.

9.
Looking for jobs is annoying and discouraging.

10.
How can someone be so discontent, yet so unmotivated to do anything about it?

11.
Shutter Island - also a good movie that I highly recommend.


I miss you


I miss you


I will really miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment