Monday, July 19, 2010

give me Jesus

Aaaaaaaaah I'm so sick. I freaking hate being sick. It makes me grouchy and tired and achy...not a good combination when you're taking care of six kids.

I had a sweeeeeeeeet day off yesterday and spent it all with good friends. I slept in (always a good start to the day) and took my sweet time getting ready. Steph and I and another co-worker are house-sitting for some friends, so we hung out there in the afternoon. It was relaxing to hang out in a nice air-conditioned house with good people and good food.



Steph looks so cute in this picture




A group of nine of us went to Rock Harbor in Fullerton in the evening. It was SO good and SO refreshing. The pastor talked about going to God with our problems instead of consulting everyone else first and then asking the Lord for his blessing. The pastor asked us what we needed deliverance from and encouraged us to seek God. It was very revealing of my self-reliant attitude.

Afterwards, we went to a coffee shop and sat at a table, talking for a couple hours. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. if there was a "love it" button, i would have clicked it by now.

    ReplyDelete