Thursday, July 15, 2010

surfing and sunburns

Kristen and I went to the beach today. It was freaking HOT when we left Chino and still freaking hot when we got to the beach. However, I was surprised to find that the water was freeeeeezing cold...numbingly cold. Of course, we have picture documentation.

There was only a narrow strip of dry sand because the tide was coming in (important information, I know)


Kristen being a pro on the board


A must-see...


Though it LOOKS as though I am naked, I am, in fact, not. We were stuck in lots of traffic


A freak thunderstorm hit soon after we got back to Chino...while it was still 95 degrees out. We got a quick glimpse of a faint rainbow...so pretty!


Then we went to see Despicable Me...a good movie, though there were several parts I might have left out had I had a say in the production of it.


Oh, and we don't have pictures of this, but both of us got RIDICULOUS sunburns. It feels like my thighs are on fire. I wanted to get a tan before my vacation to the Bahamas at the end of this month, but ouuuuuuuuuuch. I look like a tomato. Oooh, the price we pay....

I'm on at 630am tomorrow, after not coming on until noon every other day this week. So goodbye and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment