Tuesday, July 27, 2010

why do i make irresponsible choices?

I am so bad with money. I'm so annoyed with myself for spending carelessly and not keeping track of how much money is being wasted on ridiculous and unnecessary things. I suppose I'm spending more now because I have a somewhat steady income, but a lot of times I just use my card, which means I'm never actually seeing numbers. Which THEN means that I'm over-spending! When I see the amount of money that I spend buying food, I am shocked. Why am I spending so much on food when I am provided with a lot of free food here??

I am putting myself on a budget - something I should have done a long time ago. I think a good method will be to take out a certain amount of cash for a specified time period and use only that. Otherwise, the rest of the money needs to stay in the bank. It is so important that I save, especially since I'm hoping to move somewhat soon! And moving is expensive. Blaaaah.

Money is such a blessing and a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment