Tuesday, July 13, 2010

out of sorts

It's been a while since I've taken the time to write anything here. There have been many moments when I have sat down with the intention to update, but I feel like there are too many thoughts jumbling around in my mind to write anything coherent. I have been feeling out of sorts lately, having to force myself to do even the most simplest of tasks. Perhaps it is all the change I know is coming. Change is hard and though I look forward to what is to come, I really struggle with the process. Blech.

On another note, I had a good day with Steph, taking advantage of our day off together. We went to the Cabazon outlets and then baby-sat for a couple hours. Tess is presh. We met her parents while working at Hillview and enjoy spending time with them. She is probably one of the happiest babies I know...







No comments:

Post a Comment