Sunday, January 16, 2011

nothing particular

Observations, thoughts, comments:

: Black Swan is a creepy movie...and I walked away confused.

: I wish I felt comfortable about letting my emotions show.

: I'm glad I worked out today even though I didn't want to do it. Getting to the gym is the hardest part, but after I'm there, I love the exercise.

: "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." PHILIPPIANS 4:4-6

: I absolutely HATE the sound of styrofoam against styrofoam...it can be compared to the sound of nails down a chalkboard, it's that bad.

: I recently fell in love with the song "Beautiful Things" by Gungor, thanks to Pandora.

: Prayer is more powerful than I have often acknowledged.

: Joy is uncontrollable, unmanageable, irrational gratitude.

: I have recently realized that my three years of computer classes in high school was actually worth it...not that I had a say in the matter.

: I want to cook more because it's healthier and cheaper. I just have to get over the "more time and effort" part of it.

: I am waaaaay overdue for a haircut. Unfortunately, it didn't happen this weekend, BUT it's because I chose to work out instead. Which is a good excuse.

1 comment:

  1. i am encouraged by what you've been encouraged by.
    also, we should cook salmon together ;)
    love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete