Wednesday, June 2, 2010

goodness

So during bedtime, I was spending time with one of my girls. She knows I'm in love with Zac Efron and I mentioned that Liam Hemsworth (Miley Cyrus's boyfriend) is cute.

[Don't judge me...pre-teen girls like talking about this stuff, alright?!]

Anyway, she posed this question to me: Kara, if the only two guys left on earth were Zac and Liam, who would you date? I quickly answered Zac Efron, duh. This girl agreed and said that Liam was ugly. So I asked her a question: If Liam was the only guy left on earth, what would you do?

Her answer: I would find a bucket of water and marry that instead.

Ahahahaha...what?!? Where did that even come from? It was incredibly presh.

Later, we were talking about height and she said, "How tall are you, Kara? Are you six or seven feet tall?" Haha, ummm. More like 5'9", thanks.

It was a cute ending to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment