Monday, June 7, 2010

me time

I MISS...

wearing flip-flops all the time

fall in the midwest

having a cat

I LOVE...

taking pictures

watching football

sunsets

I AM THANKFUL FOR...

my job, however hard it may be

my sister and grandparents

opportunities

I WISH...

i was in love

snowboarding season would hurry up and come

i had a better car

I HATE...

when people are in the way and don't move out of the way

cough syrup

feeling like i always have to prove myself

I BELIEVE...

people can change

life is what you make of it

discipline is necessary

I SHOULD...

be working out more...ahem...i should be working out

not allow my job to so greatly affect my life

stop watching so much truTV

I CAN'T...

wait for a new adventure to hopefully come soon

believe how ridiculously crazy and insane people can be

stop thinking about all that i want instead of appreciating all that i have

I FEEL...

tired. always tired

enthusiastic about what is to come

happy when i'm with people that love me

I AM AFRAID OF...

nasty, fuzzy spiders

failure

driving next to semi-trucks

I THINK...

journaling is therapeutic

pink is one of the best colors

jodi picoult is fantastic

I NEVER...

have tried sushi. and probably never will

work-out without music

thought i had this much self-control

No comments:

Post a Comment