Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ups & downs

My life has been such a roller coaster of emotions recently that it has been hard to think of anything clear to write. So, instead of taking a deep dive into the depths of my heart, I'll instead take the easy way out and write a brief update. So here you are.

one:
My grandma's funeral was on Saturday

two:
Work has not gotten easier, but has not gotten harder either

three:
I've worked out for several days now and am determined to keep it up

four:
I am going to the Bahamas in less than two months

five:
My 18 month commitment at Hillview is up at the end of August

six:
I have the greatest sister

seven:
Seattle, Washington is looking lovelier and lovelier

eight:
I have found that broken relationships can be hard to mend

nine:
I have good people in my life

ten:
Summer in California blows

2 comments:

  1. Yay for four, five, and six!!!
    Number ten made me lol.

    I love you sister. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...and I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete