Friday, April 29, 2011

sometimes, things don't go the way you planned

Today I learned:

To not leave the lobby when I'm waiting to be called up. Your name WILL be called the second you step out.

That doctors and nurses can be friendly and understanding.

Also, that doctors and nurses can be wrong. And make you worry about unnecessary things.

That health insurance is important and something I'm glad I have. $3,000 for an ER visit? Ummm, no thank you. My medical insurance will take care of that.

That my phone should be fully charged whenever I leave to go somewhere, especially a doctor's office. You may end up somewhere you didn't expect.

To be thankful and really live every moment that I have because you just never know.


I went to the ER today at the urging of a nurse at my doctor's office. What started as a really nerve-wrecking and unsure time for me ended up being a relief. My tests were all normal, praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment