Wednesday, April 27, 2011

remember what you have

I am thankful for:

: Kind and empathetic doctors who comfort me while I'm anxious

: Friends, the show that never stops being funny

: Having a place to live after losing my job and residence within two weeks

: My whiteboard calendar - the only way I stay organized

: Erin, Hannah, Stephanie, Allie, Julianne - I love you girls

: The anticipation of something new and exciting, even though there is a lot of unknown

: Happy, fun, can't-help-but-feel-better-after-listening songs courtesy of Disney's Tangled [how many times have I mentioned that movie now?]

: Erin's family, who feel like my own

: Hope - it keeps me going

What? You want me to post some random pictures that have no relation to this blog post whatsoever? Oh, ooooook...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE you. you're one of my faves. i dont know what i would do without you. definitely laugh a whole lot less.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and also the title of this post is a good remember. i need to remember what i have. in the midst of a lot of change it's easy to focus on what has been lost. but there are great things happening!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROOMMATE!!!! I luv you !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND i miss you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i wanna hang out. THe EnD.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog. love you. and i love living with you.

    ReplyDelete