Tuesday, November 23, 2010

good things

On Saturday, I spent time with Erin and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO good! We went to Rock Harbor on Saturday night (I wish I could go to church more often). I felt refreshed and it was good to be in community with people outside of Hillview. After church, we went out to eat and then spontaneously decided to go see a movie. Crazy, I know. Staying up late on a Saturday night to see a MOVIE! We're pretty wild. We saw Unstoppable with Denzel Washington...a movie that both of us definitely recommend. It's super intense the whole hour and a half AND it's based on a true story (and Denzel Washington is in it...who doesn't love that man?). I felt so happy and relaxed after spending time with Erin. We have plans to get a Christmas tree for her apartment on Monday...sooo excited!







I'm off today (yessssss). I went out with friends for lunch and then went to the doctor. I just got cleared for my shoulder injury, though it isn't completely healed. Hopefully that will happen in time. I also went in for a new injury...a ridiculous injury that I was hoping would heal on its own. I'm not even sure how it happened, but somehow my left pinky finger got hurt. It's painful to bend and straighten. I was nervous about it possibly being broken, but x-rays determined that there were no broken bones. The doctor gave me some anti-inflammation pills to take and a "cage" to wear so my finger wouldn't get jammed anymore. It's annoying that such a small part of my body can cause such an annoyance. Sheesh. It's true that you don't realize how much you use (and need) all of your limbs until they are gone. Or broken. Or injured.



Also, look at the sky outside. It looks so menacing and ominous. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. such good quality time best friend. it was much needed! mmmm love you!

    ReplyDelete