Friday, October 1, 2010

hello fall

I canNOT believe it's October already! Time has flown by and the holiday season is here again...again so soon. I love the changes fall brings, the thunderstorms we've been having, the (kind of) dropping temperatures. However, I think about the holiday season with mixed emotions and wonder where I'll be within the next few months. Hmmm.

I just finished reading Jodi Picoult's book My Sister's Keeper, which is now also a movie. I put off reading that particular book because I knew it was going to be sad. And I haven't seen the movie because I wanted to read the book first. Well let me tell you...it was sooo incredibly sad. The tragic ending caught me by surprise and really brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine watching the movie without falling apart. I need to read something happy.

Here are some pictures of a sweet rainbow from yesterday. I love the sky.







No comments:

Post a Comment