Sunday, October 17, 2010

oh...

Ooooh, what a difference a few years can make.


Erin, my friend of 12 years (!!) in the summer of 2005 at Yosemite


Four years later in 2009, celebrating my birthday at Disneyland


JBizzle and I at the Christmas Banquet in 2008


World-class travelers taking a vacation in the Bahamas two years later in August of 2010...right before meeting the dolphins!


Oh roommate, I love you. Spring of 2008


Roommates in 2009 hanging out during my vacation back to Indiana


Our diverse dorm room trio Junior year of December 2007


Days off of exactly one year later...some things never change


Within my first week arriving at Taylor in 2005...seems like forever ago!


Four years later...Days before leaving Taylor and heading back to California for my "real world" job


Sisters! Baby faces on the beach...not exactly sure about our ages


Years and years later in 2010, headed to the mountains to try (and semi-succeed at) snowboarding!


Oh the Sammie statues...only months within arriving at TU in 2005


Four years later in 2009, during graduation week



Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment