Monday, October 4, 2010

ridiculousness

After work this morning, I went to the doctor's office for a follow-up about my shoulder. I was surprised to get called into a room after waiting only ten minutes past my appointment time. I was even more surprised that the doctor came to my room within the next fifteen minutes. But that's pretty much the only good thing I might ever have to say about US Healthworks. I let the doctor know that my arm felt 70% better than it did since my first appointment. I have a better range of motion and the pain during certain movements is lessening. This doctor (who wasn't even the same person that saw me the first time) spent NO LONGER than 2 minutes with me and said he was going to have me start physical therapy.

Physical therapy? Really?? What a waste of my time. I looked at my paperwork after leaving and it said I will have physical therapy three times a week for two weeks. I am SO annoyed. These doctors are ridiculous and useless. I can't wait to see what physical therapy is going to look like.

So then I was driving back to Hillview and saw a huge digital sign from the freeway that said, "Chino has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Communities in America for Young People in 2008." Haha. I laughed to myself. There are cities worse than Chino, but top 100 in America?! Hmmmm, I think that is quite debatable.

And lastly, here is a picture of the dumpster on campus that is right outside the cottage where I live. Number 1: Why did someone throw away two rooms worth of furniture? Number 2: Could we look any more ghetto?

There is just something about GH (for all the non-houseparents out there - "group home") life that makes you shake your head and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment