Saturday, September 4, 2010

apathy

I feel apathetic today...just blah.

BUT.

I would like to report that yesterday, I hung out with my sister and then went to see Erin in the evening. Erin and I sat around doing not much of anything for a while before deciding to take a spontaneous trip to Hermosa Beach to see some of her work friends. Okay, the neighborhoods in Hermosa have RIDICULOUS houses. What do these people DO to be able to afford houses like these?! One of these mansions even had a freaking bridge connecting the two parts of the house. We walked with Erin's dude friend down to the beach and then to a bar where the rest of her co-workers were hanging out. It was interesting. Not the type of scene that I'm used to, but it was fun to go out...do something different.

Also, I just realized that I'm working three full days because it's Labor Day weekend and the kids don't have school on Monday. Stupid holidays!! I will probably be working a little over 40 hours in these three days, which is good for my paycheck, but not good for my sanity. I've had too many late nights this past week and it's becoming impossible to catch up on my lack of sleep! Ah well.

I have some pictures that my sister and I took yesterday. I'll get some up later. I should have gone to bed an hour ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment