Thursday, May 20, 2010

lookie

So, I've been working on a video for a couple weeks now, whenever I've had some free time. My sister introduced me to video editing and I enjoy it. I like the idea of putting a project together and remembering moments with a video. The downside is that I am a perfectionist, so it takes me foreeeeeever to make everything look exactly the way I want.

Anyway, here is my first video.



On another note, Julianne left yesterday:(

We spent all day together and then I dropped her off at the airport for a red eye flight. It's already too quiet in my lonely room, but I will see her again in a couple months (for the Bahamas, woohoo!). I'm hoping to put up some info and pictures tomorrow. We did a LOT of things in one week...you gotta check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment