Friday, April 2, 2010

catching up

On Wednesday, I got back from a week-long vacation in Indiana. Yes, a vacation in Indiana. People made fun of me, but that is where my closest friends live and where the last four years of my life were spent. I don't really feel like writing a long description of what I did and it was mostly just relaxing and not doing much anyway. So...

Here is a list of random thoughts, highlights and happenings from my trip:

:: I watched a lot of movies

:: I discovered that Sweeney Todd was fantastic

:: I drank a loooooot of soda

:: I didn't take one picture with my camera

:: I still love Indiana and think it is way prettier than California

:: I am blessed to have great friends

:: I really miss college

:: There was lots of laughter

:: Flying in and out of Las Vegas is ridiculous

It was a good trip, a much needed restful vacation from the craziness of my job.

I got back Wednesday, but still had yesterday and today off. I spent yesterday with Stephanie, catching up on life. A lot happens in a week away from Hillview. We got manicures with a friend and then went to an Angels/Padres exhibition game. We only stayed until the seventh inning (they were free tickets), then picked up ice cream and watched a couple episodes of Friends. A good day :)

Showing off our manicures


Outside of the Angels stadium


We ♥ our Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment