Thursday, April 15, 2010

holy cow, i'm 23

I can't believe I am approaching my mid-twenties!! I don't know where all the time went and when I grew up. Last year, I had been working at Hillview for only two months and have now been here for over a year! I'm looking forward to a year filled with new opportunities and change.

To celebrate today, Erin took me out. She didn't tell me what we were doing until we got there...she bought tickets for us to go on a VIP tour of the WB studios!! It was AWESOME and definitely made for a great 23rd birthday. At the beginning of the tour, we stopped at a museum that held the original costumes from different movies. A couple of memorable outfits: Heath Ledger's purple Joker suit, freaking Christian Bale's Batman armor suit, outfits and props from the movie Sweeney Todd, and an entire floor dedicated to Harry Potter.

We saw a lot of stuff...too much to write about, so here are some pictures :)

It's hard to see, but behind us is a painting of some WB characters


The Batmobile that George Clooney drove in Batman and Robin


OMG. Our favorite part...the original set of Friends!!


A set used in an episode of Friends


A scene from Rent was filmed here!


It was a good, good day. I'm so thankful for my friends and look forward to year 23 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment