Tuesday, December 1, 2009

happy 1st of December

Today marks the four year anniversary of when I first saw snow fall. I was a freshman at Taylor University and I remember being outside for 4 hours, walking around in the fresh snow. I also remember getting teased for being so fascinated, but I think that's when I fell in love with the midwest. The snow is so gorgeous!! And now I'm in California where seasons don't exist and temperatures in the sixties are considered cold. I'm in California where a light mist is reason to call a storm watch and idiot drivers drive more idiotically because they can't handle the rain. California is crowded and I can't see the mountains half the time because the smog is so thick. Yeah, I'll admit I'm a little bitter.

♥ I left my heart in Indiana ♥

So pretty


Cold and windy!


Loving the icicles


Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment