Monday, December 14, 2009

this and that

I haven't had much to write about lately. Work is going well. The holidays have been a little difficult for both the kids and myself, but manageable. I was off yesterday and am off today (a blessing and rarity to be off two days in a row). Yesterday, I went down to Escondido to watch the Chargers game with a friend and I also briefly hung out with my sister. It was definitely bittersweet being in the town I grew up in, but not having a home to be invited into. Yeah, I know the term "home" has been thrown around a lot by me lately. It's the holidays...after December, I'll try to have something else to talk about. Anyway, today has been spent sleeping in and lounging around. I feel like eating ice cream and watching movies all day. Maybe I'll scrapbook some. I love lazy, do-nothing days.

The beautiful fall colors in John's backyard!


Trying to get Achilles to take a picture with me


Scifres got mad about a touchback and I caught his potty mouth on camera


What a great outfit


Who doesn't love denim on denim?

1 comment:

  1. yay for lazy days! I hope you are rejuvenated so that you can answer more questions about clouds. I remember my sister telling me when I was younger that the smokestacks from factories were actually cloud makers. I think I learned the truth before I turned 13, though.
    Also, remember, you do have a home in Shelbyville, IN, so if you want to get a plane ticket and fly out next week...

    ReplyDelete