Friday, September 9, 2011

they're back, baby!

Ah, football. This post is in thanks to the discovery of free LIVE online football that I so happily found tonight! Oh man, I was seriously so pumped that I got to watch a game tonight. I love football.

Since I was in high school, I have been a big Chargers fan, thanks to my dad. I remember coming home from church every Sunday and looking forward to cheering on our San Diego team with him. Then I went to college and kept the tradition. I'd go to church, then come back to spend HOURS watching football and *ahem* doing homework. I used to have the NFL song on my iPod and even made it to a couple games. When I decided to stay in LA, one of the [bigger] perks for me was being able to watch the Chargers games! Now, if only we had cable...

[all dressed up for the game in 2007]

 [on our road trip from Indiana to California, John and I went to a Chargers game in Kansas City. I cannot tell you how incredibly COLD it was and it was also an incredibly close game. Really, Chargers? Against the Chiefs? But we pulled through]

 [I went on vacation to Indiana in September 2009 and watched the Chargers game with Chris at Buffalo Wild Wings]

 [watching the game at John's house]

 [please note my classy Chargers slippers]


1 comment:

  1. This made me happy. not because i'm a chargers fan, but because you love them so much you wrote a blog about it. you're a true fan.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete