Monday, July 18, 2011

yosemite: three

We kept it chill on the last day so we could recover. We spent our last few hours at Yosemite in Curry Village, being smart and taking the bus to explore. Our first stop was Happy Isles Nature Center.


We took the bus to the Ahwahnee Hotel to wander around. It was my first time there and it was beautiful, though I don't know that I could justify spending $400 a night to stay there. Outrageous! We saw another Bambi and also a wedding being set up. Presh.


Though we didn't have much time, it was a good last day wandering around the valley. We left around 1230pm and finally made it home about nine hours later. I thought it would feel so good to have a bed, but I really missed the freshness of the mountain air and the easygoing vibe I felt living in nature for four days. Yosemite was good to us and we'll most definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment