Thursday, July 21, 2011

some things [never] change

I love comparing pictures, to see how much has changed and to remember how things used to be.

[this picture started innocently right after we graduated in 2005 and turned into a tradition / to which all of our friends/photographers of the following pictures ask, "So, you're both in the front seat?"]

[my sister used to be a cat]

 [oh, my hair.]

[you can't see her, but I love the picture on the left because my mom is sitting in a chair watching me play / Lake Tahoe vacation with family friends / at Redondo Beach]

[carving a pumpkin / going to see Beauty&TheBeast at The Pantages]

[gymnastics on the lawn / summer after my first semester at college / on top of Half Dome]

[don't you think the girl on the right looks like an alive version of that doll?]

 [my dad recently teased my sister and I about not changing a bit since we were younger / this picture makes me smile and nod my head in agreement]

[i'm glad that some things never change]

[and just because I have years of pictures with this girl]

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Little kara is too adorable. You're one of those kids that i would stare and "aw" at if i saw you at the park playing, twirling around, and making faces. Not much has changed, cute as a button is what you are.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my sister used to be a cat" hahahahaha

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete