Tuesday, August 24, 2010

this and that

I feel like everybody is hurrying to get out. I've looked up some jobs, but I'm hoping to stick around a little while and save money before moving to Washington. I just hope I get out in time.

I feel so lame that I don't have much else to talk about. Work takes up all my time! Oh, I talked to Stephanie last night and it was sooooo good to catch up with her. It made me really excited about making the move after hearing about the house we'll being living in and all the social activities that are always happening. Yes, I'm super nervous about the change and that is what has been consuming me lately. But I am also really excited about the good that is to come...not getting assautled and taken advantage of. Woohoo!

I'm also excited about seeing Erin tomorrow. She just moved into a new place and is living by herself for the first time. It will be fun to see how she put it all together and to help her make a frame wall! We got the idea from the IKEA catalog. Look here on page 264-265 to see our inspiration! Hopefully it will look as cool and artsy.

Before I go, here are some pictures of the last day I spent with Stephanie and her family.






1 comment:

  1. First of all... nice shirt.
    Second... YOU'RE BLOCKING MY FACE IN THE THIRD PIC!!! ("my beautiful, beautiful face!" - name that movie!)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete