Thursday, November 19, 2009

bffs

Gosh, friends are such a blessing. I met up with Erin today, my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. We figured out that we have been friends for almost 12 years. That's crazy!!!! We met in fifth grade, while we were both involved in our church's kids choir program. In eighth grade, our parents forced us to go on a trip together and we ended up being best friends. Thanks moms :) Erin and I went to the same high school, but she stayed in California for college, while I went 2000 miles away to Indiana. Buuuuut, we withstood the distance and I still consider her my closest friend.

Erin, we rule. And I love you ♥

Escondido Charter High School graduates!


2005


Erin visiting Taylor University in 2006


2007


Hiking Half Dome in 2008


At Disneyland for my birthday in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment